PARKS MANUFACTURING, LLC
Silver Wave Pontoon Boats®
Limited Lifetime Structural and Deck Warranty
The warranty period for structural parts including (pontoons, transom, cross members, deck structure and rails) runs for the duration of the original first purchaser’s period of ownership. The transferred warranty period to a second purchaser runs ten (10) years from the original 1st owners purchase date, regardless of when the warranty is transferred.
Bow to Stern Warranty
New Silver Wave Pontoon boats 2015 Model Year or later and used for non-commercial use are backed by a limited express warranty from Bow to Stern for the period of five (5) years, warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal operating conditions and required maintenance. Furthermore the playpen boat cover carries a 1 year warranty in material and workmanship defects. Any demonstrator or rental boats shall have a one (1) year warranty period after the original invoice date to the Silver Wave Dealer and will have the same terms and conditions as otherwise set forth except the length of warranty period. Parks Mfg. Inc. warrants to you that it will repair or replace defects (at it’s sole discretion) in materials or workmanship that occur within the applicable warranty periods, subject to the “What This Warranty Does Not Cover” section below.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
The foregoing warranty does not cover the following items under this limited warranty or any damage resulting from:
1. Engines, outdrive, controls, propellers, batteries, trolling motors or other equipment or accessories that are not manufactured by Parks Mfg. Inc, whether or not warranted by other manufacturers.
2. Windshield breakage or warping.
3. Defects in the exterior cosmetic gelcoat or exterior aluminum finish such as cracks, chips, crazing, stars, fading, stress cracks, chalking, blistering, discoloration, dents, scratches, oxidation or tarnish.
4. Damage, wear, fraying, tearing, pinking or discoloration of upholstery, carpet or any other soft goods.
5. Installation of engines or other accessories not performed by Parks Mfg.Inc.
6. Removal and/or derigging of engines or accessories.
7. Any damage caused by accident or resulting from alterations, abuse, rental, commercial use, misuse or negligence of any Silver Wave product.
• Use of a Silver Wave Boat powered or loaded in excess of maximum limits as stated on the U.S. Coast Guard Capacity Plate in each boat, is misuse and will result in cancellation of any warranty.
• Misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, negligence, vandalism, fire, riot, war, terrorism or Acts of God.
• Structural or other modification or alteration without prior express written authorization by Parks Mfg.Inc.
• Repairs done by unauthorized personnel.
• Engine use or load capacities in excess of the maximum recommended by Parks Mfg.Inc.
• Improper trailering or towing.
• Use of the boat for racing or other competitive use.
8. Damages resulting from racing or use of the boat for speed or endurance contests. Use of the boat for racing or any speed or endurance contest is misuse of the boat and will result in cancellation of any warranty.
9. Damages resulting from failure to perform periodic maintenance to the Silver Wave boat products in accordance with Parks Mfg.Inc or its Dealers recommendations.
10. Damages caused by improper trailering or mismatching of a boat to a trailer or failure to properly secure a boat to trailer or use a lower unit support device when trailering on 140 hp or above.
11. Damage resulting from waves hitting the fence.
12. Damage to the suntop from not stowing in the trailering position for traveling on roads or Arch position when
13. Dealer preparation, cleaning, final adjustments and alignments in preparing the boat for delivery.
14. Loss of time, inconvenience, boat payments, retail charges, travel expenses, loss of use, or loss of profit resulting from, haul out, launch, towing and storage charges, loss of or damage to personal property, or other remedies not specifically allowed.
15. Coatings such as but not limited to powder coating, unless vendor that applied coating specifically warrants said product.
The above mentions items are not warranted by Parks Mfg.Inc in any way, although the Customer may be entitled to certain warranties from the respective manufacturers of such items.
Warranty cards or online registration must be filled out and returned to Parks Mfg.Inc within 15 days of purchase. A warranty transfer request from the original owner to the second owner must be applied for within 30 days after the date of purchase and include
1- Bill of Sale from original owner to purchaser.
2- Warranty Transfer Form filled out by an authorized dealer upon inspection.
3- Warranty Transfer Fee of $100.00
The request can be faxed to (405) 241-1130 or emailed to email@example.com
An authorized Silver Wave Dealer must submit all warranty claims. The liability of the company shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any parts judged defective by Parks Mfg.Inc. No warranty applies to boats sold under a bankruptcy, foreclosures, salvage or repossessions. Only an authorized agent can make approved warranty repairs.
All Transportation costs for maintenance, repairs or replacements needed even to and from Parks Manufacturing, Inc. are the responsibility of the owner and must be covered prior to scheduling. Parks Mfg. Inc. is located in Seminole, Oklahoma.
All claims under this Limited Warranty must be submitted in writing to Parks Mfg.Inc by an authorized Silver Wave dealer within the warranty period as stated herein and approved by Parks Mfg.Inc prior to allowance thereof. If you have any questions concerning this Limited Warranty or the procedure you should follow, please write us at the following address:
Parks Manufacturing LLC, 711 Boren Boulevard, Seminole, Oklahoma 74868 firstname.lastname@example.org
Remedy under this warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of defects in materials or workmanship, and does not include incidental or consequential damages, which are specifically DISCLAIMED. Note: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The express limited warranty described above is exclusive. IMPLIED WARRANTIES (IF ANY), INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY AND ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. NOTE: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This document contains the entire warranty given by Parks Mfg.Inc. Parks Mfg.Inc does not authorize any person or persons, including Silver Wave dealers, to change the terms of this express limited warranty, which is Parks Mfg.Inc only warranty. Parks Mfg.Inc reserves the right to change or improve the design or manufacture of Silver Wave boats without obligation to modify any boat previously manufactured.
Parks Mfg.Inc encourages all of our boat owners to use common sense and courtesy when using their Silver Wave Boat. Always observe applicable local laws and regulations concerning owning and operating a motorized boat. Always observe applicable local laws and regulations concerning alcoholic beverages on a motorized boat. Always wear appropriate protective clothing, including a Coast Guard-approved P.F.D., as the laws of your state requirements. Check out a Boating Safety Course sponsored by the
Coast Guard in your local area, it may save your life or that of a loved one.
All terms of this Warranty are severable and the invalidity or unenforceability of any portion hereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Warranty.
All specifications on boats are subject to change without notice. Parks Mfg. Inc. cannot be held responsible for typographical errors. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Silver Wave Boats 405-382-0349 www.silverwaveboats.com